• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've got a Hot Date!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a Hot Date!!!!!

With myself tonight

I'm staying in York on my Billy-ownsome, and I'm going to take myself out for a nice meal, a few glasses of wine, then back to the hotel for a pay-per-view chick flick.

I must try hard not to put out when I get back to the hotel otherwise I'l loose all respect for myself in the morning!

Anyone else being a proper contractor and living out of a suitcase tonight?
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    With myself tonight

I'm staying in York on my Billy-ownsome, and I'm going to take myself out for a nice meal, a few glasses of wine, then back to the hotel for a pay-per-view chick flick.

I must try hard not to put out when I get back to the hotel otherwise I'l loose all respect for myself in the morning!

Swap 'chik flick' for 'skin flick' and thats exactly what a bloke would do
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I once paid for a normal movie, and then accidentally keyed in the number of a premium rate gentleman's channel. much to my surprise it was unscrambled.

unfortunately i was employed at the time, and panicked that my boss would query 'cheerleader cum bath' on the receipt...

Comment

No I always spend Thursdays night out on the town, sleep it off at work the next day before driving home for the weekend.

You can always find someone to talk to, just flash so cash on a couple drinks and its a lot better than on your lonesome.

Comment

why stay in ?

http://www.whatsonyork.com/EventDeta...DetailID=15393
          Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
            I once paid for a normal movie, and then accidentally keyed in the number of a premium rate gentleman's channel. much to my surprise it was unscrambled.

unfortunately i was employed at the time, and panicked that my boss would query 'cheerleader cum bath' on the receipt...
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I coudln't sit in on a Jazz night on my own - I'd look like I was a prozzie!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

With myself tonight

Have you packed fresh batteries?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                  Swap 'chik flick' for 'skin flick' and thats exactly what a bloke would do
                  followed by a visit to a strip club

Comment

I coudln't sit in on a Jazz night on my own - I'd look like I was a prozzie!
                    as long as you declared your earnings to Gordo I don't see the problem...
                    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Working...
                    X