• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My mate went to see a call-girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mate went to see a call-girl

She cost £150 but apparent was fit as feck. Sounded like he had a most interesting hour with her.... more than I get with my Mrs anyway!

Can't believe this call-girl earns more than I do. But then again I certainly wouldn't take it in the mouth. Or anywhere else for that matter.

Originally posted by TazMaN
    She cost £150 but apparent was fit as feck. Sounded like he had a most interesting hour with her.... more than I get with my Mrs anyway!

Can't believe this call-girl earns more than I do. But then again I certainly wouldn't take it in the mouth. Or anywhere else for that matter.
    Bullsh*t.
    a)every man has his price
    b)you're from Tassie.

Comment

I thought call girls worked in call centres. Do I need to get out more?

Comment

No I think call centres are where a companies customers phone in and people take the calls and deal with them appropriately.

Comment

A "mate" eh...
          Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
            A "mate" eh...

Oh, yes. My 'mate' spent the night with a call girl a couple of weeks ago and has now found a rather strangly coloured growth on his appendige. What should my mate do?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              Oh, yes. My 'mate' spent the night with a call girl a couple of weeks ago and has now found a rather strangly coloured growth on his appendige. What should my mate do?
              I'd suggest your "mate" go on a killing spree on call girls. Get Sockpuppet involved - as a trucker he'll have all the inside knowledge on the best ways to go about it and dispose of the evidence.
              Call the cops

Comment

your mate shoudl spread these love flowers

Comment

I've got some quicklime and a shovel you can borrow/purchase. I don't really want to go into why I've got them, I just do.

Comment

Drinking green tea twice a day will cure it about 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X