• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Call Girls: Your vote!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Girls: Your vote!

With TazMan in mind, one for the lads.............
    ..Have been with a call girl
    35.90%
    ..Have never been with a call girl
    38.46%
    ..Have a 'mate' whose been with a call girl
    25.64%

The poll is expired.

A 'mate' of mine had enjoyed 'relationships' in Amsterdam, Prague and Brussells.
    Call the cops

Comment

You need an option that combines 1 and 3....

Comment

A mate of mine had a 'lady of the night' in Thailand. Except it wasn't a lady if you sort of catch my drift. Anyway how about Man U the other night hey 7 - 1 who would have thought it.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
          You need an option that combines 1 and 3....

Here, here

Comment

17 votes and only 6 comments... who'd have thought it

East Berlin is feckin' great... a friend tells me
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
              17 votes and only 6 comments... who'd have thought it

East Berlin is feckin' great... a friend tells me
              Oranien Berg stasse (sp) can be a bit of an eye opener of a night time. I am very concerned for some of the poor eastern european ladies. They seem to have very little clothing but do seem fortunate in that they can often find somebodys car to gain warmth and shelter in.

Great bars for a night on the lash though.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB
                Oranien Berg stasse (sp) can be a bit of an eye opener of a night time. I am very concerned for some of the poor eastern european ladies. They seem to have very little clothing but do seem fortunate in that they can often find somebodys car to gain warmth and shelter in.

Great bars for a night on the lash though.
                That’s the place, they're quite willing to show you the nearest cashpoint as well.

I really like Berlin, it’s not the prettiest of places but there's a unique buzz about it.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Are call girls and whores the same thing? Or do call girls come to you?!

Comment

Have been with a call girl 9 33.33%
                    Have never been with a call girl 9 33.33%
                    Have a 'mate' whose been with a call girl 9 33.33%

Nice even choices!!

Comment

Working...
                    X