• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to reveal my true identity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to reveal my true identity

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6551897.stm
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

do one Rosco x

Comment

"I was just trying to chat anonymously and just be another person in the chatroom having a conversation," Berry said.

"When I decided to say: 'Oh by the way, the person you've been chatting with for a week is me, Halle Berry,' they thought I was just some kook ... so chatting hasn't gone that well for me."
      WTF? ... so did she want to chat anonymously or not?

These celebs, they live on planet Shit-for-brains.

Comment

Just after some attention. Like all us geeks on here who don't get normal human contact, but have a mouse with rather nice curves. Or is that just me.
        "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Working...
        X