• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince William

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince William

Well done. Middleton and her mother were gold diggers, you got out at the right time. She was not future queen material as will be proved by her appearing in the red tops telling all in the next few months. Watch this space.

Middleton?

I wouldn't say no....

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
      Middleton?

I wouldn't say no....
      Middleton? It's a tulip-hole! You wouldn't want to live there!

Comment

damaged goods. Plus she's been out with a royal, you can never match that no matter how hard you try added to this you'd be dealing with the mother in law from hell who will always be thinking 'he's nice but he aint William'.

If she asked me out I'd have to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
          damaged goods. Plus she's been out with a royal, you can never match that no matter how hard you try added to this you'd be dealing with the mother in law from hell who will always be thinking 'he's nice but he aint William'.

If she asked me out I'd have to say no.
          Surely you'd say "Yeth pleath!"

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
            Well done. Middleton and her mother were gold diggers, you got out at the right time. She was not future queen material as will be proved by her appearing in the red tops telling all in the next few months. Watch this space.
            I wouldn't blame her - speculation she could make 5 million selling her story....everyone has their price!

Comment

Originally posted by ContractIn
              I wouldn't blame her - speculation she could make 5 million selling her story....everyone has their price!

Neither would I to be fair, but expect her to have an 'accident' if she's going to divulge some juicy bits of information!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                Surely you'd say "Yeth pleath!"
                Quality churchill!

Shurly he wouldth preferth williamth

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo
                  Quality churchill!

Shurly he wouldth preferth williamth
                  Ringo, I wish I knew how you managed to get banned after one, fairly innocuous-looking post!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    Ringo, I wish I knew how you managed to get banned after one, fairly innocuous-looking post!

He's a previously banned poster from Cardiff called **, a graphic designer with a penchant for posting bestial images on forums.
                    Last edited by administrator; 16 April 2007, 10:36. Reason: Play nicely.

Comment

Working...
                    X