• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying a Horse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a Horse

Has anyone on here ever bought a horse ?

I hav'nt.
    Now that the horsing boom has been going on for so long do you anticipate a crash. I do. Especially after seeing that program on saturday, with all the people chasing round and round in a chain. One falls and then they all fall.
    Its all about the false illusion of wealth, sure you can make a lot of money by getting onto the horsing ladder, but you still have to have somewhere to live dont you ? you bet.
    Its only paper money and who wants paper money ? Well I do , but then again I would pay for my horse in cash, look what happened to alex ferguson when he got into that deal with that bloke.
    Says it all really. The guy is out 1 million, alex is out 2 million and the horse is out to stud. Not that I am complaining or anything but I just wish we could get off the subject of horses, its doing me blinking nut in.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Working...
X