• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Natwest Too Secure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natwest Too Secure

I have business account with them and a pers account (oh the shame).

Anyway logged on online to my business account was fully validated, then went to setup a new transfer, this required me to enter my p/w again, I did, I got it wrong and it stopped me setting up the transfer.

Didnt think it would take too much to sort out an email with new password etc. Man was I wrong, not only did it stop me doing the transfer it locked me out of ALL my Natwest online accounts, cant access my pers account, savings account or anything online. Then to top it off I find out that I should factor in 10 days before I get access online again, they got to send me a letter then call me etc.

I like security but these seems a bit much, for fecks sack I was already logged in and validated when I tried to setup the transfer so why ask me to enter the password again.

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sounds like it's a problem your end. Give us your account login details and we'll see if we have any problems
    "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Working...
    X