• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They like their effigies don't they?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They like their effigies don't they?

'kin idiots.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...260755,00.html
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer

Even more worrying, this country has the bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      Even more worrying, this country has the bomb!
      No more worrying than Dubya having his finger on the button!

Comment

Just a slight difference in cultural opinions. Something Bliar is confident can be overcome in our multicultural society. The red and grey squirrel comes to mind though. Some people adapt, some conquer. No guesses which the extremist religious nuts would prefer.
        "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

"They said kissing her was against Indian culture"

Why??????????????? And isn't death just a little bit harsh

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
            "They said kissing her was against Indian culture"

Why??????????????? And isn't death just a little bit harsh
            No death is fine, however kissing is strictly taboo.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

To be fair, he went a bit far with her like.
              Did you's not see the pictures? It wasn't just a peck on the cheek - he was all over her.

I hate that blokes with money think they can touch up women and not have them mind. I wish she'd fecking slapped him.

Slimey old creep.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Did you's not see the pictures? It wasn't just a peck on the cheek - he was all over her.

I hate that blokes with money think they can touch up women and not have them mind. I wish she'd fecking slapped him.

Slimey old creep.
                He kissed her hand and her cheek FFS and how do you know that is wasn't staged????? And what the hell is the link between blokes with money and blokes that touch women up - unless of course they are paying them I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

Slimey old creep.
                  She loved it. They all do.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                    He kissed her hand and her cheek FFS and how do you know that is wasn't staged????? And what the hell is the link between blokes with money and blokes that touch women up - unless of course they are paying them I suppose
                    So you haven't seen the pictures then
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X