• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brookson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brookson

Filetravel seem to have done a u-turn and will clobber everyone for PAYE.

does anyone know if Brookson are going to do the same ?

Brookson have said that they will assist with the opening and running of a Ltd for every one of their current "members" if required, but so far they do not seem to be doing too well at it. Until the Ltd is up and running they are continuing to invoice as normal but their "contractors" are having full PAYE deducted.

Wearing one of my hats, I do some book-keeping for a small local agency who had 2 contractors working through Brookson. They have both left as of this week. One already had a Ltd that he had mothballed cos he said Brookson were less hassle, he's going to be using that again. The other will be invoicing through his father's Ltd Co for his services, I have no idea how this will work in terms of his own pay but he seems much happier with that scenario.

I suspect there are some very unhappy Brookson "members" at the moment.........

Comment

Working...
    X