• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dog the bounty hunter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog the bounty hunter

I cannot help watching this pile of shi*e, but it does make me laugh. Have you ever seen such a large pair of zonkers as those on Mrs Dog? Dont you just wish that one of the "hardened" criminals that they capture would put up a fight as I am sure that Dog's family would run a mile?.

And as for the moral crap that they come up with.

Of course Dog himself is under arrest (yeah right) thus turning the entire program into a family soap opera.

I am thinking of setting up my own TV production of:

"Dodge the agency hunter"
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Yeah, get that on one of the satellite channels. Is really funny. Just shows just how dim most criminals are. Have you seen any of the 'American Choppers' or 'American Hotrod' shows? My lord! Small wonder loads of manufacturing is going to the far east!
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      Yeah, get that on one of the satellite channels. Is really funny. Just shows just how dim most criminals are. Have you seen any of the 'American Choppers' or 'American Hotrod' shows? My lord! Small wonder loads of manufacturing is going to the far east!

You can't knock American Chopper, I am addicted to it. It is stupid, with them always arguing, but that does add to its quality. You certainly can't knock the chopper's when they are built though. Im not a fan of chopper's at all but I think they are impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
        You can't knock American Chopper, I am addicted to it. It is stupid, with them always arguing, but that does add to its quality. You certainly can't knock the chopper's when they are built though. Im not a fan of chopper's at all but I think they are impressive.
        Yes, addicted also. The finished bikes do look really good, but I'm more than a little suspicious of the build.

My fave LOL episode was the Lance Armstrong, when the big guy took a pair of adjustable spanners to a bicycles front wheel hub.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

it is compulsive viewing. I love the way he kicks the living crap out of them, verbally abuses them. Then once the 'felon' is in the dog mobile and cuffed he's like their best mate!

Comment

Quality TV for 12 year olds.

Comment

Anyone seen Cheaters? Now this is quality trash TV. You get to watch peoples lives destroyed live on TV.

Comment

Working...
              X