• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Enjoying the cricket then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoying the cricket then?

Originally posted by GeorgeGregan
    Thanks to your lot we have low expectations of our cricketers.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

What a load of @rse. sack fletcher, drop vaughan etc.
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
        What a load of @rse. sack fletcher, drop vaughan etc.

Bomb Australia would be the best idea
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Never mind. Flintoff can lead them out on what he's best at - another piss up.

Comment

Still... at least they made a stand of it

...went down fighting

...every man giving his all

oh feck it! abject surrender more like
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

This was a humiliation. It all stems back to the evening England won the Ashes, when the cult of Freddy was born.

Comment

I think their knight hoods should withdrawn. I am not a fan of sports people getting OBE's, MBE's etc and they are still not even near the end of their carrers.
                This shouldn't happen until they have retired.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
                  I think their knight hoods should withdrawn. I am not a fan of sports people getting OBE's, MBE's etc and they are still not even near the end of their carrers.
                  This shouldn't happen until they have retired.
                  They didn't get knighthoods, it was MBEs or OBEs, but I agree with you. All that tulipe celebrating winning the Ashes was totally OTT, and not something players should do if they want to stay competitive. And it's not hindsight - I emailed Sky on air about it at the time, but of course it went right over Bob Willis's head.

Then to make Freddy captain was about the worst thing they could have done...

Comment

'Kinell, Ireland have done even worse!

Comment

Working...
                    X