• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV show tonight (8.00pm) for all you renters / non landlords

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV show tonight (8.00pm) for all you renters / non landlords

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsSe...ails_popup.jsp

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Been watching this...its tulip.

Comment

You might think it's tulip, but what about the asian family who bought 2 council flats for 50p each, had the council renovate them and then are sitting on £160,000?

Or the school teacher who now owns 700 BTL houses worth over £160,000,000

Better than contracting!!!
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
        You know I don't like you to mention my mum on this forum.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
          You might think it's tulip, but what about the asian family who bought 2 council flats for 50p each, had the council renovate them and then are sitting on £160,000?

Yes but it was the dude that said "i was working in my office in monaco....when I got a call from"...

Just wasnt very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
            If only we had hundreds of people like her
            our houses would be worth millions

Comment

Originally posted by _V_

Heh, "owns". By their own admission their rental yields were low, and they are relying purely on capital gains. It's nothing but paper money.

Oh, and isn't the Eurostar station in Ashford closing?

Comment

Originally posted by lws
                Heh, "owns". By their own admission their rental yields were low, and they are relying purely on capital gains. It's nothing but paper money.

Oh, and isn't the Eurostar station in Ashford closing?
                Yeah, but many of the houses were bought years ago for £100s, now they're worth £100,000s. Maybe paper, but it's still bigger piles of it!.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  Yeah, but many of the houses were bought years ago for £100s, now they're worth £100,000s. Maybe paper, but it's still bigger piles of it!.
                  I thought the two teachers only started buying in 2002?

Comment

Originally posted by lws
                    I thought the two teachers only started buying in 2002?
                    Oh, I thought you were on about my mum.

Comment

Working...
                    X