• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loud Women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loud Women

Topic of conversation in the pub last night; when pleasuring your wife/girlfriend is her vocal response one of the following. Plese vote.
    Wails like a banshee
    14.29%
    Is loud, but not as loud as a banshee
    20.00%
    Has just the right volume
    25.71%
    Moans discreetly and demurly
    31.43%
    Offers nothing more than audible breathing
    5.71%
    Is so quiet, you'd think she's dropped into a coma
    2.86%

The poll is expired.

Considering the amount of polls you have run I'm amazed you haven’t grasped how to do it yet.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Hurry up. Saturday Kitchen starts in a minute.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

How long does it take to set up a poll?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

It's strange what noises women make in their sleep isn't it, whilst us blokes just snore and fart.
          "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Where's the option for phlegm based weasing?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

See a doctor
              "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                Considering the amount of polls you have run I'm amazed you haven’t grasped how to do it yet.
                What's wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I was eternally grateful, when working away from home, that I never got a room next to someone who made as much noise as my ex.... she could howl for England... so I must have been doing something right at least...
                  Unless she was making noises to keep herself awake?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                    What's wrong with it?
                    It wasn't there!
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X