• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giant Late Payment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant Late Payment

All,

If anyone else suffer from late payment from Giant on Friday dont forget to claim back your one weeks administration fee as this process is not automatic.

Steve

Originally posted by StevenHoldsworth
    All,

If anyone else suffer from late payment from Giant on Friday dont forget to claim back your one weeks administration fee as this process is not automatic.

Steve
    did u get your fee back? i had it a few times with them in the past and theyve never admitted error and always blamed someone else i.e. the bank or the agency.

Comment

I have been informed that I will get it back at this end of this week.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHoldsworth
        I have been informed that I will get it back at this end of this week.

Steve
        I can now confirm I have got my administration fee back in the paye run on friday.

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X