• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend

At a loss as what to do this weekend with the missus. Any suggestions???

Take her from behind?
    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
      At a loss as what to do this weekend with the missus. Any suggestions???
      Sell her on Ebay

Comment

A threesome with her best mate or sister?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

OK I will rephrase it. What places do people recommend going to for a weekend?

Comment

Take her to heaven & back with her sister / best mate
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

It depends on where you are and how far you are willing to travel, are we talking city breaks abroad or a dirty weekend in a UK seaside resort?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Take her to IKEA with your credit card. It'll be a shag ticket for the next week.

Comment

Is she a goer? wink wink nudge nudge
                  Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                    It depends on where you are and how far you are willing to travel, are we talking city breaks abroad or a dirty weekend in a UK seaside resort?

I am in Bath at the moment but live in Hertfordshire. Not fussed where it is, willing to travel...

Comment

Working...
                    X