• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Windowcleaners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windowcleaners

I work in quite a tall building on quite a high floor, and there are a couple of nutters scaling down the side of the building cleaning the windows.

Now, as brave as they are, I don't like shoddy workmanship. The useless f**kers have missed a spot and carried on their merry way.
    Call the cops

Yeah I'm in Canary Wharf and they were doing our windows the other day in something slighty bigger than a bucket, 35 floors up, swinging in the breeze. Too bad if they got a sudden need for a dump.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
      Yeah I'm in Canary Wharf and they were doing our windows the other day in something slighty bigger than a bucket, 35 floors up, swinging in the breeze. Too bad if they got a sudden need for a dump.
      another one in the wharf eh?
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        another one in the wharf eh?
        Yeah, unfortunately.

Comment

Rubbish isn't it?
          Call the cops

Comment

Working...
          X