• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm bored, how do I ....?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bored, how do I ....?

My current internet-flirtation (with girl in Brighton) seems to be wilting and I'm getting generally quite bored anyway with my evenings, so I need something different to excite me.

So geekz, in keeping with this objective, where can we have some fun with the ladies online (and I don't mean p0rn!) ?

Come on, we all know you've done it before.

Aren't the ladies in here exciting enough for you?

OK TazMan, you could always try these lovelies.

Comment

You should get out more - try dogging

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
        You should get out more - try dogging
        Steady on!

Comment

Have you tried virtual girlfriend , like many of us here ?

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
            My current internet-flirtation (with girl in Brighton) seems to be wilting and I'm getting generally quite bored anyway with my evenings, so I need something different to excite me.

So geekz, in keeping with this objective, where can we have some fun with the ladies online (and I don't mean p0rn!) ?

go out!!!!!!! get out there in the real world!!! Even if you are a hideous freak, someone will like you surely to god - it has to be better than spending all your time on the internet.

Sally Anne in "do what I say, not what I do" mode
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Soon my darling, be patient...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                Soon my darling, be patient...

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN

have u been misfortunate before too? :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6565125.stm

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    go out!!!!!!! get out there in the real world!!! Even if you are a hideous freak, someone will like you surely to god - it has to be better than spending all your time on the internet.

Ah no, this must be kept apart from my normal activities!

Comment

Working...
                    X