• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC Archive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC Archive

Anyone else tried to sign up for the BBC Archive trial?

Progressed to about 60% of the questions, and the system said 'sorry, feck off, you're not the type we're looking for'!

Bar-stewards

Originally posted by interested

Progressed to about 60% of the questions, and the system said 'sorry, feck off, you're not the type we're looking for'!

Bar-stewards
    I only got as far as 60% too.

I was doing OK until they asked if I was male or female. I wouldn't have minded so much but I am sure that I got that answer correct

Comment

Basically they are looking for Asian Muslim Females living in Scotland.

Thats what I put under the name "Singit Ramone".

Comment

Bugger ! As soon as I gave them my email address and ticked 'Male' they said I wasn't suitable.

Just had a quick sex change and completed the survey. Wasn't worth the effort to be honest.
        Last edited by Toad; 18 April 2007, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Toad
          Bugger ! As soon as I gave them my email address and ticked 'Male' they said I wasn't suitable.

Just had a quick sex change and completed the survey. Wasn't worth the effort to be honest.
          Interesting. I just completed the survey on Mrs Gonzo's behalf and lo and behold I could get through to the end.

Any suggestions of anti-male discrimination anyone?

Comment

Got blow out on male, so I backed up and changed it to female. Next I got blown out on England, so I backed up and chose Scotland. Anyway, I answered all the questions, but all they said is "We'll let you know".

What are they trying to do? If Males in England want to sign up, well, that is where the demand is!

It's well past the time when the BBC should be broken up.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
              Got blow out on male, so I backed up and changed it to female. Next I got blown out on England, so I backed up and chose Scotland. Anyway, I answered all the questions, but all they said is "We'll let you know".

What are they trying to do? If Males in England want to sign up, well, that is where the demand is!

It's well past the time when the BBC should be broken up.
              Just tried the same, and had the same result.

So if I understand correctly they have racial, gender and geography 'quotas' to fill for this trial. And if you're white, English and live in London, you've got no chance.

**** the BBC, the sooner they are broken up the better.

Comment

I sent a complaint. Not that I can be arsed with the trial.

Comment

Originally posted by interested

Bar-stewards
                  Tee! Hee! - I got throught the questions!

[smug-git smilie]

Comment

Try asian lesbian muslim female with disability living in scotland
                    that should get you through

Comment

Working...
                    X