• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want Reciprocal Links?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want Reciprocal Links?

Anyone who wants to have reciprocal links between their site and ours, please drop a line to [email protected]

If there is any other way that you think that we can co-operate, please let us know.

We've already reciprocally posted links to several sites now. Anyone else?

Comment

Hi NFP,

Didja get my email about the Red Ape Trail?

Comment

Well b*gger me (not literally please) I was just talking to Rhino about this with a view to improving search rankings rather than expecting relevant traffic and up it pops again.

I'll try to find time to produce a links page for www.itdoctors.co.uk and contact NFP when done.
        Any other takers ? We should have little conflict of interest with most here I suspect.

Comment

No I didn't Arthur. Send it to me directly at [email protected]

Comment

Well - I've put up a links page now with IBM and NFP featuring - I'm leaving the contact with NFP to our marketing executive (Rhino).

So - anybody else want to exchange links with us www.ITdoctors.co.uk - my aim is more to improve search engine rankings (google especially keeps track of links to a site) than to gain traffic - providing there is some linkage between sites and no conflict of interest all parties can gain.

For that matter I'll do crosslinks with either of the sites in my sig but I doubt they would be appropriate for most folk here.

Comment

Links

We'd be happy to exchange links to www.crickett.co.uk, I wouldn't know what to do to a mainframe :-)

Regards, J

Comment

Re: Links

Nor do most - that's how we make a living

will contact you off-line

Comment

"my aim is more to improve search engine rankings (google especially keeps track of links to a site)"

Not any more. Google have just changed it this month to stop people getting higher rankings for their sites by having more links.

Comment

ho-hum...
                    doubt we are likely to get any relevant traffic from them - it's no advantage to us to have a load of contractors looking at it.

As a matter of interest where did you get that info - most engines are very secretive about their methods of ranking.

Comment

Working...
                    X