• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chav t0ssers should be executed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chav t0ssers should be executed

Awful people

Even harder to read once you have kids of your own.

The judge gave all four women a one-year suspended sentence, saying they posed no risk to the public.
    They might not, but in 10 years time their kids are!

Comment

I used to know a guy who called his son "Seth" so he'd be a "right hard b@stard". I assumed he meant because his kid would get bullied about his name.

Some people don't deserve to spread the genes they're born with.
      "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

This is absolutely shocking and blatant child abuse - 1 year suspended???? How can they pose no threat to the public? It is a sick mind that can bait toddlers against each other physically for pleasure - I don't know why but I immediately put these women in the same catagory as paedophiles.

Comment

Working...
        X