• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is the bad grammar in the comments on this news article made up or real ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the bad grammar in the comments on this news article made up or real ?

click the link, scroll down to the comments and read the comments, wonderful grammar...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cambridgeshire/..._feature.shtml

Milan.

i aint mentioning no navs coz il get loud. i live on this site an i don wana get off im only a young raklea 16yrs i like it ere i dont no where we guna jell wen we ave to shav were probly guna ave to shift on the side of the road wid no letric, parnie an no muterin tans how unhygenic is that? i dont c y we ave to go we aint hurtin none of the colliers what ave they got against us we aint done nofink rong me da paid good cams for are bit of land an it should be ours an nobody elses the colliers wouldnt like it if they bought a care an then us romanies said we dint like em an they couldnt even sell up they jus had to go an leave evryfing behind IT JUST AINT RIGHT IS IT. wen we ave to go u do relise there is goin to be ruptions between the romanies an colliers. i jus want sum1 to answer me this WERE ARE WE MENT TO GO
    School might be a start.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
      School might be a start.
      anne marie
      well neil for youre information we do go to school and can spell so you realy dont no what youre talking about so what if the woman let her children swear whats that got to do with where we live nothin youre just tryin to paint a bad picture of us our lives are OURS and have got nothin to do with you we were born as travellers and thats wat we will stay and we will always find sumwhere to live so you people better get use to it !!!!!!!
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
        School might be a start.
        Yood b sirprised how many kids hoo atend skooll full time leeve still as funkshunally eliterate as this.

Comment

More to the point, how come these council tax & soap dodging, tarmac laying, car thieving, litter barstards, farmer's field desecrating, non-tax paying mobile inbreeds get an internet connection?
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X