• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How Sad are you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Sad are you

I once spent an entire afternoon going through CVs on one of the public domain CV web sites looking at photos of Eastern European women. They do like putting their piccies on to their CVs.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

I've just spent the last hour reading posts on cc.net!

I think I win!

And I'm also quite horny
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

What colour knickers have you got on?

LOL
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        I once spent an entire afternoon going through CVs on one of the public domain CV web sites looking at photos of Eastern European women. They do like putting their piccies on to their CVs.
        Ahem, linky???

Comment

know where you are coming from DA,

czech out these bathroom suites...

http://www.rako.cz/en/czech_republic.../bathrooms/136

Was looking them last week with the Mrs and kept getting distracted.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
            What colour knickers have you got on?

LOL
            Making yourself laugh again

Have you been on cc.net? One of the mods has got a very erotic...I dont know what you'd call it actualy...it's like an avatar, but it's a video.

I wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to string together my usual thought provoking, inciteful posts with that kind of arse grabbing thing going on around me!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Making yourself laugh again

Have you been on cc.net? One of the mods has got a very erotic...I dont know what you'd call it actualy...it's like an avatar, but it's a video.

I wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to string together my usual thought provoking, inciteful posts with that kind of arse grabbing thing going on around me!
              I always make myself laugh, much the same as all the comedy greats can.
              I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                I always make myself laugh, much the same as all the comedy greats can.

That made ME laugh
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Ped off

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                    know where you are coming from DA,

czech out these bathroom suites...

http://www.rako.cz/en/czech_republic.../bathrooms/136

Was looking them last week with the Mrs and kept getting distracted.

Milan.

Fantastic Milan, new bathroom for me.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X