• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First time buyers here you go...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time buyers here you go...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/6585933.stm

They may donate some of the money to charity... They wanted £650K when selling now they want £1.5M in a competition, is this not greed?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

no it's called...

bees knees

Milan.

Comment

Another one

Comment

Everyone's a winner, (except 24,999 people).

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
          Everyone's a winner, (except 24,999 people).
          About the same number bidding on the last property that took my interest.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I would rather buy 60 lotto tickets

Comment

They were staggered when it went onto the market for 650,000? So were any potential buyers, hence why it never sold!

I thought you had to have a licence to hold a public lottery, or is that only when you offer a cash prize?
              "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

We need to get back to basics with a radical agenda.

Every working male should be allocated a property in the UK. Breeding females could then occupy that property for child rearing, and tending to the elderly family members. Non-breeding females will have to work and take rented accommodation. Non-workers will be exported to Scotland to either farm or perish.

In this way we get rid of the welfare state and house inflation.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  I would rather buy 60 lotto tickets
                  What’s the first rule in poker?

Leave emotion at the doorstep “that’s right øæÆö¨å”

Name the film…

Comment

Rounders

Comment

Working...
                    X