• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello I'm New to Contracting.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I'm New to Contracting.....

What's a limited company?

I need some help on what the word 'limited' means.

What is a company exactly?

Whoa, hold your horses, Tex. First of all you need to buy some organic seville orange marmalade. This will help you avoid IR35 or something.

Coincidentally, I have some to sell.

Comment

If you make us all a cuppa we'll tell you.
      Call the cops

Comment

Denny, is that you?

Comment

CUPPA
          Its choccy cakes here

Comment

mockoa chocka locka
            Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              Can someone tell me if I'm really me, or tell me where I can find out
              It is you isn't it ya cheeky lil monkey. That massage you gave me last night was divine.

Comment

why don't you read the other posts you 'I'm a contractor but have been acting like a permie %^&*"£$"£$"$^%^**"£!"%&$%'. Search you idiot search.
                SJD, Nixon, PCG, shout, jobserve are the keywords - SEARCH, SEARCH.
                Were not here to help we are here to insult, Insult, INSULT.
                Did I say you were an idiot.
                IR35, IR35 I'm so worried, please help, please. Sod off and SEARCH, SEARCH, SEARCH.
                Net pay caluclator not working. Why it's not working. Oh why.
                SJD so slow they haven't phoned me since I pressed the 'form a company' button 6 seconds ago. Automate, automate.
                I'm a professional I am. I'm a professional. Please help, please. Seach, Search, Search.
                Giant so good, giant so good. Don't have to do anything apart from make Mr Giant rich.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
                  why don't you read the other posts you 'I'm a contractor but have been acting like a permie %^&*"£$"£$"$^%^**"£!"%&$%'. Search you idiot search.
                  SJD, Nixon, PCG, shout, jobserve are the keywords - SEARCH, SEARCH.
                  Were not here to help we are here to insult, Insult, INSULT.
                  Did I say you were an idiot.
                  IR35, IR35 I'm so worried, please help, please. Sod off and SEARCH, SEARCH, SEARCH.
                  Net pay caluclator not working. Why it's not working. Oh why.
                  SJD so slow they haven't phoned me since I pressed the 'form a company' button 6 seconds ago. Automate, automate.
                  I'm a professional I am. I'm a professional. Please help, please. Seach, Search, Search.
                  Giant so good, giant so good. Don't have to do anything apart from make Mr Giant rich.
                  Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean..

Comment

fool

Comment

Working...
                    X