• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Standards Are Too Low on Here.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standards Are Too Low on Here.....

I thought it was time we starting discussing meatier topics that trivia like Cadbury's or Galaxy.

So, is it Frosties or Cornflakes?

All Brans makes my sh*ts come out better

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      I thought it was time we starting discussing meatier topics that trivia like Cadbury's or Galaxy.

So, is it Frosties or Cornflakes?
      Denny dont you think you should do what your father should have done and withdraw?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        Denny dont you think you should do what your father should have done and withdraw?
        When I was looking for a career after leaving school I told my dad I wanted to be an astronaut, just like neil armstrong. I said 'I want to be shot into space'
        dad said 'Well little EO, if yer mother had had her way , you would have been'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
          When I was looking for a career after leaving school I told my dad I wanted to be an astronaut, just like neil armstrong. I said 'I want to be shot into space'
          dad said 'Well little EO, if yer mother had had her way , you would have been'

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Is Denny p1ssed?
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
              Is Denny p1ssed?

I think she is trying very hard to get unbuttoned. To be a bit more relaxed and a little less serious.
              If so, good one denny.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Cornflakes I think - but I would prefer porridge.

Which raises the following - Do you prefer Porridge with Salt or Sugar ?

Salt for me.

What about you ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                  Cornflakes I think - but I would prefer porridge.

Which raises the following - Do you prefer Porridge with Salt or Sugar ?

Salt for me.

What about you ?

mmm dont know about porridge, but I like to put salt on my chips before the vinegar.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I don't put salt on my chips at all; just the vinegar (or non-brewed condiment where available).
                    I don't put salt or vinegar on my chips.

Chips and mayonnaise is the future
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X