• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many agents are out there ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2uk
    One

and don't say "too many"
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      One

and don't say "too many"
      One too many
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I know CUK is very deep into our lives but I meant agents in the UK , not on this board. .

I was just wondering if everyone has my CV already . With my sending rate at 100 /day.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
          I know CUK is very deep into our lives but I meant agents in the UK , not on this board. .

I was just wondering if everyone has my CV already . With my sending rate at 100 /day.
          Oh I did not realise that it was a serious question. Anyway there are some 3000 of us parasites earning an honest buck out of you lot
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Wow. Theres tulip laods more of us truckers.

Come on lads we can take them.....

Comment

Working...
            X