• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nokia N95

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokia N95

Has anyone got or seen the Nokia N95, it has a 5 mega pixel camera. I have seen it here Mobile phone website
    I am thinking of buying one but just wondered if anyone had one that could tell me if it's as good as they say it is.

Not got myself one yet but in a couple of months when my contract is up then bad boy will be mine

Comment

I bought one a couple of weeks ago, paying full whack because I prefer prepaid. I'm using a T-mobile SIM card, because they offer 3G with Internet access capped at £1 per day.

I haven't used the phone yet though, because I'm waiting for a 2 Gb microSD card which the company claimed had a 5-7 working day delivery time (but I'm still waiting after 10 days - feckers! Who can one complain to in that situation?).

It's a tip-top bit of kit though - One reviewer marvelled "My God, It's full of stars!"
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I have had mine for about a week now and I can tell you that it is simply awesome. Best phone I have ever owned, very glad I got it.

Comment

I'd rather have one with a flip cover, that screen'll be scratched to bits in my pockets with keys and change

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
            I have had mine for about a week now and I can tell you that it is simply awesome. Best phone I have ever owned, very glad I got it.
            How've you found the battery life? I was all up for getting one until I read that the battery wont last much over 36 hours of standby.

Comment

The battery has probably lasted around 36hrs but thats not just standby thats me using it all the time to text/call and all the other applications on it. The GPS Navigation software does kill the battery quite quick, but just get an in car charger for that and problem solved.

Comment

Supposed to better than the iphone.

Comment

I've had mine a fortnight. The first one I got sent by Vodaphone had to be replaced as it didn't work properly.

So saying that, the replacement is fantastic. The camera is great, the wireless works, The MP3 player is good, I'm just getting the hang of the GPS etc, etc. Yes it does need charging every day if you use all the toys, but it's a nice bit of kit.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse
                    I've had mine a fortnight. The first one I got sent by Vodaphone had to be replaced as it didn't work properly.

So saying that, the replacement is fantastic. The camera is great, the wireless works, The MP3 player is good, I'm just getting the hang of the GPS etc, etc. Yes it does need charging every day if you use all the toys, but it's a nice bit of kit.

The GPS Navigation had me and the missus laughing the other day. It's so detailed saying "In 1000metres take the 2nd exit off the roundabout" then counts it down every 200metres or so. However, when we got onto the motorway she just said "Follow this stretch of road for a while!!" Had to be there I guess!!

Comment

Working...
                    X