• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo

Tebbit has got on his bike: linq
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded
    Tebbit has got on his bike: linq
    I fully agree with him. The EU is just another bureaucratic gravy train riddled with corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      I fully agree with him. The EU is just another bureaucratic gravy train riddled with corruption.
      No thats New Labour you're thinking of.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
        No thats New Labour you're thinking of.
        That's also I'm NL I'm thinking of. Remeber that tw@t Peter Mandelson is some big wig EU minister - every reason not to trust the whole institution.

Comment

kayj when you get out of short trousers you'll learn that it's all a little more complicated than that

I hope the UK doesn't leave the EU, UK is financing the majority of the redistribution of wealth in the Union from rich countries to poorer countries

New motorways in Italy (EU [make that, UK] funded) will make getting to the slopes in winter much easier.

Milan.

Comment

Working...
          X