• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unbelievable gullibility

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable gullibility

http://www.thisispembrokeshire.net/d..._treatment.php

"A Syrian-born airline pilot allegedly tricked a schoolteacher from Haverfordwest into having sex with him by pretending he had to administer ointment on the end of his penis, a jury heard yesterday."

She went along with it for 9 months! Yet another woman who's had her brains f****d out.

Where do I get some of that cream?
    "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

But wait, Welsh ladies in Pembroke come from a very sheltered background. For a start, the young men out there are more interested in the woolly girls...
    Last edited by wendigo100; 27 April 2007, 11:58.

Comment

Sorry, this is just too funny:
      "(after nine months) it began to dawn on her that he had devised this treatment in order to have sex with her on his terms."

It can't be true, can it?

Comment

Can someone do a cut and paste special - having difficulty accessing the article. Ta.

Comment

A Syrian-born airline pilot allegedly tricked a schoolteacher from Haverfordwest into having sex with him by pretending he had to administer ointment on the end of his penis, a jury heard yesterday (Tuesday).

Fadi Sbano, 38, even pretended to know a gynaecologist who advised him on how often to have intercourse with her and whether to thrust "slowly or quickly". And, on the "doctor's advice", he kept a clock on the bedside table to time the sessions.

The teacher put up with the treatment for nine months before telling her doctor.
          advertisement

Huw Rees, prosecuting, told Swansea crown court: "The allegations here are of rape by deception."

Mr Rees said the pair met while Sbano was based at Gatwick and the teacher was working nearby.

In November, 2000, she discovered a rash of white spots and feared that typhoid, which she contracted on holiday some years before, had returned.

Sbano claimed he was in talks with a gynaecologist who was anxious for a certain cream to be applied, the prosecutor said.

"He (Sbano) suggested he would apply the cream to his penis and apply it inside her.

Mr Rees said the woman found the sessions "Clinical, not at all erotic". She consented only because she believed it was a proper treatment.

"When the insertions took place, and depending on the instructions of his friend, he would thrust slowly or quickly for anything from one to ten minutes,"

Her doctor told her to find out the identity of Sbano's gynaecologist friend but he "became evasive and never gave his name" beyond the word "Ibby".

"It began to dawn on her that he had devised this treatment in order to have sex with her on his terms."

Mr Rees said "Ibby" was traced but said he knew nothing about the treatment.

Sbano was arrested at Heathrow while attending a pilots' training facility.

He claimed the woman had invented the entire story about the "treatment".

Sbano, from Harrow, London, denies nine charges of rape and 11 or obtaining money by deception.

The trial continues.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

yes, yes, but did it clear up her rash?

or have I missed the point?

Comment

Thanks Threaded.

And a picture of the lovely fellow: http://tinyurl.com/2ugtuy

Comment

Hope this teacher doesn't teach sex-education !

Comment

I loved the comment from Steve...
                  Wait a minute - that sounds just like the treatment I got from my football coach when I pulled my hamstring. He said the special cream had to be applied internally and that the only way to apply it was to take a hit for the team. **** it, I knew that leg wasn't getting any better

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

A teacher? I worry for the children...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X