• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is a member of Piston Heads ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is a member of Piston Heads ?

Was having a look through the business section on http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/f...phclassic&f=92 last night. And alot of the posts there looked like they had also been posted here on contractoruk, virtually word for word So who here is a pistonhead member ?

If you know of posts that are word for word then simply look at the authors name... it can't be that simple... could it?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I am a member, but haven't posted in ages so it isn't me.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
        If you know of posts that are word for word then simply look at the authors name... it can't be that simple... could it?
        Assuming the author has the same name on both forums. Actually, looking at this forum, it seems pretty good. Never heard of it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          Assuming the author has the same name on both forums. Actually, looking at this forum, it seems pretty good. Never heard of it before.
          Why? Isn’t it obvious even with different names? Unless they are cutting and pasting questions from here or visa versa.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Actually, looking at this forum, it seems pretty good.
            Another forum for you to spread your personal brand of BS on.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
              Another forum for you to spread your personal brand of BS on.
              FOADC

Comment

Haven't you got some helpdesk calls to log?

Comment

FOADC
                  Is that Latin

Comment

Originally posted by BOBJ
                    Is that Latin
                    No, anglo-saxon.

HTH

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X