• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is SA on holiday in Kent Today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is SA on holiday in Kent Today?

We need to know.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Can you put that in context for us that can't be arsed scanning all the news sites. Ta.
    "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

I think it might have been my fault - I had a curry last night

Comment

Kent reporting in....

Nothing to see here, move along - it's all global warming's fault
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          Kent reporting in....

Nothing to see here, move along - it's all global warming's fault
          Apparently SA is in Kent this morning. She dropped her purse!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Ah.

Earthquake reference...
            Like: just give it away man....
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

It is pretty catastrophic really. Bound to take months for the roofers to turn up and fix all those loose tiles and chimneys.

Laughted when a news reporter pointed out a damaged Corsa as being "totally destroyed". It had a couple of broken windows ffs! Then again the glass is probably the costliest part on those piles of tulipe, so yeah it probably was written off.
              "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
                It is pretty catastrophic really. Bound to take months for the roofers to turn up and fix all those loose tiles and chimneys.

Laughted when a news reporter pointed out a damaged Corsa as being "totally destroyed". It had a couple of broken windows ffs! Then again the glass is probably the costliest part on those piles of tulipe, so yeah it probably was written off.

Scene:
                Post earthquake. Vauxhall Corsa half buried under a pile of slates and chimney bricks. Chavvy baseball-capped Corsa owner standing alongside his car looking traumatised. Fire and Rescuse worker approaches the Chav.

F&R Man - "Is this your car, mate"
                Chav - "Yeah"
                F&R Man - "Looks like a total write-off to me"
                Chav - "Yeah"
                F & R Man - "Tell you what mate, between you and me, I'll give you 50 quid for it"
                Chav - "Wot?? Me ****** girlfriend's trapped inside"
                F&R Man - "Alright, I'll give you 60 quid"
                Chav - "Done"
                Last edited by Kyajae; 29 April 2007, 12:30.

Comment

Working...
                X