• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is the Heatwave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Heatwave?

predicted for this weekend by the Met?
    Bloody overcast & cold in Kent

No Barbie today!!
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

It's raining now.... bloody weather!
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

"No Barbie today"

You big puff! Girls play with Barbie - it's Action Man for boys
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Huh? been sunny and about 20 up here all day. Will actually have to water the garden in the evening.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Good call! Pots were very dry. Killed a load of snails while out there too. Love a late night snail hunt

Comment

Glorious sunshine in east anglia all weekend... just stay out of the wind and it's plenty warm enough. Got a bit of tan too.

Comment

Hot as a swampy anus here...

...all praise to wireless technology...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I give up!! Crappy CUK thing
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X