• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Freedom of Information

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom of Information

As Gordo and his merry men are members of our esteemed establishment...they must surely be governed by the Freedom of Information Act on matters other than that of National Security...

So...surely it should be possible to request the guidlines issued to tax inspectors on the indicators that prompt an enquiry...

It must be based on a criteria ticksheet that can be computer generated...i.e. show me a list of all Limited Companies that meet the the set criteria...

Any experts on FOI here?
    Property advisor for the people

Originally posted by Vito
    As Gordo and his merry men are members of our esteemed establishment...they must surely be governed by the Freedom of Information Act on matters other than that of National Security...

So...surely it should be possible to request the guidlines issued to tax inspectors on the indicators that prompt an enquiry...

It must be based on a criteria ticksheet that can be computer generated...i.e. show me a list of all Limited Companies that meet the the set criteria...

Any experts on FOI here?
    I think you might have a good point here. The sceptic in me tells me that Gordo's Dept will stall this, argue some obscure b0ll0x and then suggest we all go to court for a judge to sort it out.

You only have to recall some of the recent court cases the BBC has had to bring to force the govt to release documents under FOI

Comment

Maybe if we all club together and give all the money we have spent on Insurance to a top solicitor then we can take him on...off to court we go!
      Property advisor for the people

Comment

Working...
      X