• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch

Thought I'd do an ATW and share with you...

Sat outside a pub in York, with my mate, had a massive Ploughmans with a large glass of white wine

Sod the diet, it rocked!!

Sunny days man - you can't beat 'em!
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Sat outside a pub in York, with my mate, had a massive Ploughmans with a large glass of white wine
    You must be bloated and nodding off to sleep by now

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      You must be bloated and nodding off to sleep by now

Yeah I am - I'm debating working from hoem this afternoon! Its far too hot in here...
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yeah I am - I'm debating working from hoem this afternoon! Its far too hot in here...

You're pissed too.

Comment

You're pissed too.
          Not that pissed, before you get any ideas

Oh, I see - you meant my spelling
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Not that pissed, before you get any ideas

Oh, I see - you meant my spelling

So you're not under the affluence of inkerhol then?

Comment

So you're not under the affluence of inkerhol then?
              Yeah a little bit - I dont normally drink white wine...it's gone straight to my head
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

I usually go to the gym but since I'm a bit ill I opted for some Japanese canteen, take away. In a wee park in central london, surrounded by some absoutely phenomenal eye candy.

Might make going to the gym a little harder for the next few months ...
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Yeah a little bit - I dont normally drink white wine...it's gone straight to my head
                  Claim to have PMT (Psychotic Mood Transformation) and that you need to have a lie down in the First Aid room. Grab some winks, you'll be fine.

Comment

Corporate lunch at Le Caprice as I normally do twice a week.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X