• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heroes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes.

Is anyone watching this? It has to be, without doubt, the best TV I have ever seen.
    The pope is a tard.

What's the matter with you, woman, we're all watching the footy.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yay - you finally believe I'm a girl
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yes, I am a few episodes behind (have them stored on Sky+) but can't quite make my mind up about whether it is as good as is claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          No.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            As a bloke(looks down tousers just to be sure) there is no way I am going to spend an evening watching some over-paid nancy boys acting like a load of toddlers.

okay - lets pretend I care - was it cnutsville vs wnaktown again? Who won? Who started whining about the referee?

Comment

Apart from it's a rip really of X-men, it is very good.

Comment

I’m glad that it’s back from its holiday in the US. I download episodes on Tuesday mornings.

‘Rip-off of the X-men’ is a bit unfair. Similar topic sure, but I think it is a very interesting ‘take’ on it.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

It's very good, even just for the eye candy.

Though I do think its a rip-off of 'The 4400'
                  Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Certainly one of the best things on TV at the moment. Very well done. Not sure what episode you're up to in the UK (I follow the US schedule) but it gets better and better. There's just so much scope for good storylines and twists with the subject matter.

Never really got into the 4400 but X-Men is well kiff too. Heroes has a much more complex storyline though to keep us wanting more.

I would say that "Heroes" isn't quite the right title for it as many would think it's a straightforward superhero caper, whereas there's a lot more to it than that.
                    "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Working...
                    X