• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bicycle Race

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bicycle Race

Yes, Team Threaded is in a mountain bike race again this evening. So any of you want to come along it's up north of Sjælland, car parking at Asserbo Castle ruins just off Bishop Absalonsvej. The start is at 18.30. I hope to manage 3 circuits this time.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded
    Yes, Team Threaded is in a mountain bike race again this evening. So any of you want to come along it's up north of Sjælland, car parking at Asserbo Castle ruins just off Bishop Absalonsvej. The start is at 18.30. I hope to manage 3 circuits this time.
    "Team Threaded" - how many are in this team? How long is a circuit?

Anyway hope you win - I am in LOndon so cant make it. And tonight I have to hand over the kids to the BFH anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
      "Team Threaded" - how many are in this team? How long is a circuit?
      This evening there are four in Team Threaded, three who know what they're doing, and me. The circuit is about 7.3km. It is said the going is firm and the whole course is claimed as ride-able (if your technique is good enough). Start box 1 and 2 appear to be all professional riders. I'm in the tail-end-charlies otherwise known as start box 6...

Comment

Don't think I came last. Results will be in tomorrow.

Comment

Did you manage three circuits then?

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
            Of the buffet, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
              Yes indeed!

Originally posted by Churchill
              Of the buffet, yes.
              There was some exceedingly nice cake waiting at the end of the race.

Comment

Working...
              X