• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you fill a country with third world immigrants....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you fill a country with third world immigrants....

Why is this a suprise?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6612817.stm
    Young immigrants from violent and war-torn countries are fuelling mayhem and murder on London's streets, according to a new report.

Research from Scotland Yard says increasing numbers of youths with significant post-traumatic stress are having a negative impact in the city.

There are currently 171 street gangs operating in London says the report.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Sorry... forgot to mention... would the BNP sort this out?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
      Sorry... forgot to mention... would the BNP sort this out?
      No, and I would imagine they'd encourage it for their own nefarious purposes....
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

171 street gangs, eh? Bit of a random number!

Comment

Originally posted by swissmike
          171 street gangs, eh? Bit of a random number!
          They can count them accurately
          then why not charge them?

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            Did you mean tax them... like issuing a permit to be in a gang?

Comment

Originally posted by andy
              Because in policing league table terms, it's a lot easier to nick a kid for chalking on the pavement than to nick a load of gun running dealers. Good ol' Tony. Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
                Because in policing league table terms, it's a lot easier to nick a kid for chalking on the pavement than to nick a load of gun running dealers. Good ol' Tony. Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime.
                But surely a load of gun running crack dealers aid the economy with all the taxes they pay? Whereas a kid chalking on the sidewalk is pretty much scoffing at the IR.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  But surely a load of gun running crack dealers aid the economy with all the taxes they pay? Whereas a kid chalking on the sidewalk is pretty much scoffing at the IR.
                  It depends if both the kid and the dealers are operating as BoS permatemps or real, bona-fide businesses. If they're paying themselves high dividends and low salary for the purposes of tax/NI evasion, the lot of them deserve the worst punishment enforcable by the law.

Comment

Scarcely a surprise. Who do PC sorts think is committing all the murders reported by the WHO in places like Somalia, Jamaica etc.? tourists?
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X