• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you believe it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you believe it

Lord Browne is a shirtlifter . So if I write to them on pink paper will I have a strong chance of getting onto the BP PSL?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1733908.ece
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Lord Browne is a shirtlifter . So if I write to them on pink paper will I have a strong chance of getting onto the BP PSL?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1733908.ece
    He's not working there anymore so you'd be wasting your pink paper supplies.

Comment

That thread title should have been "Would you Adam and Steve it?"

(Old joke, but I guess the context counts for something.)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I heard always asked the r*nt boys for oil not powder.

Comment

I'm so angry I intend to sell all my BP shares!

Is being a poofta and not having the usual offspring worries & distractions - health, education etc an unfair advantage in climbing the corporate greasy pole?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Depends whose greased pole you wish to climb.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              Depends whose greased pole you wish to climb.

Very good, although most say greasy pole. Are you thinking in Danish now and translating back?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                I'm so angry I intend to sell all my BP shares!

Is being a poofta and not having the usual offspring worries & distractions - health, education etc an unfair advantage in climbing the corporate greasy pole?
                Yes and No.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

It was well known. There used to be a good in-joke about John Browne and living with his mum...
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
                    He's not working there anymore so you'd be wasting your pink paper supplies.
                    Perhaps they are ample?
                    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
                    X