• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man Utd Choked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Utd Choked

Big Time!

Tell me about it - we were feckin sh1t
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Do you know, I almost feel sorry for United fans tonight (almost). If I hadn't got money on them lifting no silverware at all this season that is.

The jammy, overperforming in Europe, Scousers look ominously likely to do it again. Fate tells you it's going to happen.

City can put a dent in another trophy on Saturday.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

By far the poorer team. No guts or class shown tonight. Very poor display.

Comment

.....at least if we lose in the final now - it won't be to Chelski or Mank Utd!

win win for all 'pool fans

Comment

No prawn cocktails tonight ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Milan looked a class apart last night, and that's not something I ever expected to see written on this bulletin board!

BTW Where's King_of_Anglia this morning?

Comment

I'm pleased being a Liverpool fan as losing to Milan would be bearable as they ran us close last time but the thought of losing to man'ure in the final would have been too much to take.

Rick Parry on Jose Mourinho from BBC: “I guess when you've invested £500m it's a fantastic season to win the League Cup. He's welcome to his opinions, we care about Liverpool."
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

The FA Cup final should be more interesting now, with both Man U and Chelsea needing to win it if they aren't to feel the wrath of the club owners.

Mourinho didn't look like he gave a toss the other night though. Much like when he won the Champions League with Porto and promptly walked off the pitch as if he couldn't give a flying duck, knowing he was leaving.
                  "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
                    The FA Cup final should be more interesting now, with both Man U and Chelsea needing to win it if they aren't to feel the wrath of the club owners.
                    If Man U had just been offered the premiership at the beginning of the season they would have taken it so I think there will be more pressure on Chelsea to perform in the FA Cup final. I wish Man U had bought Gattusso!

Comment

Working...
                    X