• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job market...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job market...

Seems to be picking up again.
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne

its buzzing at the moment, and I finish this week
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

20 days or so left on this contract so thats good. I'm now looking for my next gig.

Comment

Not half! I don't, and I've not lived in the UK for many years and yet one potential is putting me through a DV update and to work from home! Now that has got to be desperate...
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
          its buzzing at the moment, and I finish this week

Yeah I finish next Friday - good timing me thinks
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Seems good to me in the SAP world, I haven't been looking but had quite a lot of calls and good rates were mentioned.

Comment

I finished last Friday, and this week seems to be really busy, had two tec telephone interviews, and have a followup face to face today, and then a tec interview later in the afternoon......fingers crossed......
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

<agent> so how are you finding the market at the moment </agent>

Good job it is. I have only had one months work this year so far

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  I finished last Friday, and this week seems to be really busy, had two tec telephone interviews, and have a followup face to face today, and then a tec interview later in the afternoon......fingers crossed......

Good luck sweetie
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SoupDragon
                    <agent> so how are you finding the market at the moment </agent>

Good job it is. I have only had one months work this year so far

really?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X