• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

****** Man Utd jokes ******

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****** Man Utd jokes ******

What a great evening of football last night, Man Utd got well and truly thumped. They were taught a proper lesson in European football.

As I was telling my mates here at work, you leave the European stuff to the big boys and let us win our 6th European crown. Liverrrrrpooooool.....

Any good Man Utd jokes going round?

What have Man Utd got in common with Mrs Benes?

Altogether now ...

They've both been f***** by milan!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      What have Man Utd got in common with Mrs Benes?

Altogether now ...

They've both been f***** by milan!
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I like it, keep 'em coming. We've got some really pi55ed off Man U fans here, its so great watching them stew..

Comment

What have Man Utd got in common with Mrs Benes when thinking about Milan?

They both wish there was a third leg.
          "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

What do DC electricity and Man Utd have in common....

Comment

I don't know, what do DC electricity and Man Utd have in common?

Comment

I imagine that AC is involved somewhere but I don't know enough about electricty to be able to think what the subtle punchline might be.

Comment

What have Liverpool got in common with Man U?

Winning the ECL once in 18 years

apart from that nothing as they never win the league
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Im sure someone can come up with a good punchline, do I have to do all the work.

Comment

Working...
                    X