• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

W.M.D. fired from the Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W.M.D. fired from the Apprentice

Anyone catch it last night? TV Gold!

Paul, the ex-Army Lt. was rightfully fired. What a sleaze.

I don't know what's wrong with him. His head bobs about like Gerry Anderson's pulling the strings, he looks perpetually pi$$ed, and his tongue must be swollen because they risk spitting the plums out of his mouth when he talks his rubbish. Plus he fanices that horse.

I'm not a violent chap, but I'd gladly punch his lights out.

Originally posted by Chugnut

I don't know what's wrong with him. His head bobs about like Gerry Anderson's pulling the strings, he looks perpetually pi$$ed, and his tongue must be swollen because they risk spitting the plums out of his mouth when he talks his rubbish. Plus he fanices that horse.

Never seen it but I don't like that chap you are talking about !

Comment

His girlfriend the horse will be next. She should have gone weeks ago.

He did so badly he was a hopeless case, but at least he tried to make a fight of it. Makes a change from the previous three weeks, when each of the women who were fired basically committed suicide in the final meeting.

The quiet ones usually win, that Lohit looks likely.

Tray will be kept until the final, for entertainment value.

Comment

he was pants for these reasons:

bought a shed load of chesse from macro
        tried to use his boy scout skills to cook the sausages
        left the stall with no french speaking - 'but don't you have a french A'Level'
        Sold the sausages and cost price
        Complained about the banner costing way too much. It only cost £40 more then budget. He lost over 200 squid and the other team made over £700. This would of not made a difference.
        Tried to sell pork to a muslim in a halal butchers during ram a dam.

idiot

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
          he was pants for these reasons:

bought a shed load of chesse from macro
          tried to use his boy scout skills to cook the sausages
          left the stall with no french speaking - 'but don't you have a french A'Level'
          Sold the sausages and cost price
          Complained about the banner costing way too much. It only cost £40 more then budget. He lost over 200 squid and the other team made over £700. This would of not made a difference.
          Tried to sell pork to a muslim in a halal butchers during ram a dam.

idiot
          FFS!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            His girlfriend the horse will be next. She should have gone weeks ago.
            "She is just too orange to be taken seriously"

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              FFS!
              Oh get a life! Isn't it perfectly clear what "Sold the sausages and cost price" means?

Anyway as he said, "This would of not made a difference".

Ram a dam a ding dong!
              God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Seems like normal for ex-army types
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

i think the next person to be fired should be Allan Sugar!
                  Keep it clean!!!

Comment

They really have got a random selection of people, old Paulie deserved to go, he c0cked up royal. That whole thing with make your own cooker was just pure stupidity on his part. I actually almost joined the Army straight after Uni. Went down to Aldershot for a week with 40 other potential officers and it was tossers like him that turned me off. That and the fact that people might want to shoot me. Now where was I? Oh yeah the apprentice.... who will win? Well as much as it hurts me to say it, I think old horsey features will make it to the final two. She's as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Comment

Working...
                    X