• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agreeing a Working Arrangements Letter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreeing a Working Arrangements Letter

How have people got on with agreeing a formal working arrangements letter with a client? Any tips on how to broach the subject. I have started confirming my working practices, verbally and by email, as a softening up process.

I then will take the PCG template and use it as much as I can. I dont want to scare the client, so I am taking my time, especially as MyCo is only 2 months old, so the window for investigating wont even kick in until the first P35.

(And anyone got any tips for a secure offsite Disaster Recovery solution for all the paperwork I will have to keep for ever and ever )

Message received and understood.

Comment

Working...
    X