• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gucci Watches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gucci Watches

Are they cr*p ? I know watches like Rolex etc cost because they are well made, but are Gucci watches just cr*p branded stuff ?

If you want to look like a pimp then buy one.

Comment

They imply poor taste. A real man works out the time by the position of the sun.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I would not say they are crap. If you like the look of them, then go for it and get one. I have an Emporio Armani watch, its great - tells the time and everything. I have various other watches, Tag, Rolex, Brietling but I find myself wearing the Armani one purely because I prefer the look of it compared to the others at the moment!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
          I would not say they are crap. If you like the look of them, then go for it and get one. I have an Emporio Armani watch, its great - tells the time and everything. I have various other watches, Tag, Rolex, Brietling but I find myself wearing the Armani one purely because I prefer the look of it compared to the others at the moment!!
          You, sir, are clearly a Chav. But I should have guessed because you have a Z in your name.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Most watches work i.e. they tell the time, why pay thousands?, get a casio digital one.

Comment

Its not for me I dont wear watches at all, its a present for a lady, who has specified a watch, my budget is £450 - £500. Do the ladies here think there cr*p ?

I actually asked the question because I thought the Gucci ones I looked at looked naf.

Comment

She'd prefer to spend the weekend at a spa, and come back to find her house stuffed with chocolate cake. HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
                  Isn't that what it's supposed to do?

Unless you are James Bond of course.

In which case it can also help disrobe a lovely female agent or garrote a baddie.
                  Last edited by Clippy; 3 May 2007, 15:21.

Comment

Originally posted by timh
                    She'd prefer to spend the weekend at a spa, and come back to find her house stuffed with chocolate cake. HTH.
                    Weekend away already arranged, this is pressy to go with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X