• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the CV !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the CV !

http://www.easyrider.com/resume.htm

Came across this online CV. I should change my poll vote on the CV lies poll form 30 percent to “I don’t lie”. This guy is well above the 100 percent lies line.

Pretty much anyone can open up the shrink wrap on new sofware and install it.
    Install it?

That fecker can't even spell it!

I like this bit though...

"Consultants" from India: It ought to be obvious after reading my resume that I am a U.S. Citizen and Veteran. However, lately there has been a proliferation of "Consulting Companies" from India that are saturating the U.S. NOC design market. Don't be fooled by flashy, professional looking web sites, a U.S. PMB address, a U.S.A. VoIP phone number that goes straight to Bangalore or someone named "Travis" or "Bridgett" who happens to have a Third World Country accent. Most of these guys didn't know what a flush toilet was a year ago so take this into consideration when talking with them. Oddly enough, most of these places charge more than I do and I am the "real deal"!
    Plenty quickness, much cheapness!!!
    Last edited by Churchill; 5 May 2007, 07:06.

Comment

I think the guy deserves a bit more respect from us.

If you count his experience years he's over 210 years old.

Comment

I like his strategy. He is selling himself and telling the customer why they shouldn't use pimps.

Assuming he can drive the traffic to his site then fair play...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I wouldn't hire this guy. I want someone who will make *me* look good and get paid a lot less than *me*. I want someone who will do all the work so that I can take the credit. I want a guy who will volunteer to take the blame for my mistakes.

With that sort of CV the management will see me for the shyster that I am.

He just does not have the right skills. So he is crap, basically.
          Last edited by TheOmegaMan; 5 May 2007, 20:59.

Comment

Omega,
            looking at your avatar, I'd have expected you to be more welcoming towards such an active member of the NRA.

Comment

Working...
            X