• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ring tone suggestions please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring tone suggestions please

OK so I'm late to the party but I shall soon be one of those irritating twonks who have the ability to set up an 'amusing' MP3 ring tones. I'm trying to think of something suitably Contractor-ish.

The best I can think of so far is Jilted John "Gordon is a moron" but there must be something better. Nothing to annoy the permies though ("Money, money, money" or "If I were a rich man").

Having said that, whenever I hear one fire up, my first thought is 'Tw@t!'
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

I write my own
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
      I write my own
      You are threaded and I claim my 5 pies!

Comment

No if he was Threaded it would be :

I write Beethovens ring tones.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Theme to Mission Impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran
            No if he was Threaded it would be :

I write Beethovens ring tones.
            Well, he went a bit deaf, so someone had to help him...

Actually, I have recordings of engines and squealing/sliding tires from my little car collection.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Surely the old kerching of the till set to the old UK ringing telephone should be perfect.

Your answer phone should repond with: Please leave your rate and location after the beep.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Surely for a contractor the choice should be "Things can only get better" in an ironic post Labour way
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

If you want to raise a few eyebrows, what about Derek and Clive singing the "My Old Man's Got Cancer" song?

Otherwise, leave it on the default. Unless you are a ten-year-old, ringtones are so yesterday.

Comment

Mine makes a big rowdy electric bell noise just like real phones used to when I were a lad.
                    Permie neighbour has taped his kid crying - now that's seriously irritating...
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                    X