• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anyone hear of this agency ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone hear of this agency ?

www.Find-an-IT-Contractor.com

I'm about to start a contract through them................good news / bad news
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Originally posted by n5gooner
    www.Find-an-IT-Contractor.com

I'm about to start a contract through them................good news / bad news
    Any website that doesn't disclose its office address has to be taken with a smidge of suspicion. I'm wondering if this is a subsidiary of a larger, better known agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Yoghurt
      Any website that doesn't disclose its office address has to be taken with a smidge of suspicion. I'm wondering if this is a subsidiary of a larger, better known agency.
      If I haven't heard of them I'd always be suspicious, no address and meaningful info on the website. Make sure your payment terms are very good.

Comment

Template website. Hmmmmmm :chinrub:

Comment

weekly pay, two payrolls per week, looks like they may be part of http://www.realresourcing.com
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

whois record says this:

Registrant:
            Job Board Enterprises
            Venture House
            27 to 29 Glasshouse St
            London, London W1B 5DF
            GB

Domain name: FIND-AN-IT-CONTRACTOR.COM

Administrative Contact:
            Duggins, Ray [email protected]
            Venture House
            27 to 29 Glasshouse St
            London, London W1B 5DF
            GB
            +442078518484
            Technical Contact:
            Duggins, Ray [email protected]
            Venture House
            27 to 29 Glasshouse St
            London, London W1B 5DF
            GB
            +442078518484

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              weekly pay, two payrolls per week, looks like they may be part of http://www.realresourcing.com
              Real IT have been around a while, never worked for them though. Weekly pay means you should be OK.

Comment

Real IT have been around for at least 17 years, could be 25. Based in Leamington Spa I think.

Comment

Real IT are the ones who spam me regularly with what look like legit opportunities. Spoken to them a few times and they seem alright. Their rates aren't the best though.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    Real IT have been around for at least 17 years, could be 25. Based in Leamington Spa I think.
                    I thought that was "Realtime Consultants"... Hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X