• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown and Women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown and Women

Between them they are responsible for everything that is complicated in my life...damn them
    Property advisor for the people

If I add 'PCs' to that list then that's pretty much summed it all up.

Women, Gordo, PCs... the source of all faff.

Comment

If I add 'car mechanicss' to that list then that's pretty much summed it all up.

Women, Gordo, PCs, & car mechanics... the source of all misery in the world.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        If I add 'car mechanicss' to that list then that's pretty much summed it all up.

Indeed...but spot the only one that gives no pleasure in return for all the misery!
        Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by Vito
          Indeed...but spot the only one that gives no pleasure in return for all the misery!
          Easy - Gordo. Unless you're El Duder.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded

Now’t wrong with car mechanics... very satisfying and therapeutic to lift off your first cylinder head.
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Vito
              And don't forget agents.

Women, Gordo, PCs, car mechanics and agents... the source of all misery in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Yoghurt
                And don't forget agents.

Women, Gordo, PCs, car mechanics and agents... the source of all misery in the world.

Don't forget contractors!!!

Women, Gordo, PCs, car mechanics, agents and contractors... the source of all misery in the world.

Comment

Hang on a minute, I forgot clients!

Women, Gordo, PCs, car mechanics, agents, contractors and clients... the source of all misery in the world.

Comment

Yeah, bloody clients, what did they ever do for us?

Comment

Working...
                    X