• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Seems they thinks a crash is coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear: Seems they thinks a crash is coming

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comme...073503,00.html

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes
    I think the report is fuelled by envy rather than based upon an objective view of economics
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I am pretty sure if commies from USSR gave you big enough margin you'd be selling whatever they tell you to do.

Comment

Yes. Poor old Will Hutton. Those who can do, those who can't write.

PS I like this new emoticon, it reflects my personaility.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          I am pretty sure if commies from USSR gave you big enough margin you'd be selling whatever they tell you to do.
          According to your logic I could make more money out of selling drugs (more useful than contractors) but I choose not to.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

"No economy anywhere with reasonably full employment can allow bank lending to grow at 14 or 15 per cent a year as it is in Britain at the moment and expect inflation to remain at 2 per cent."

Therein lies the problem. Doomed etc.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
              According to your logic I could make more money out of selling drugs (more useful than contractors) but I choose not to.

You b1tch.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Old chap - selling drugs is a serious business where misselling stuff like heroin mixed with sugar to increase your margins will earn you a shot from both barrels: being a middleman in human trade sure carries much less risks, eh?

Comment

I think the report is fuelled by envy rather than based upon an objective view of economics
                  So says someone who acts as 'gatekeeper' to one of the means of production.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                    "No economy anywhere with reasonably full employment can allow bank lending to grow at 14 or 15 per cent a year as it is in Britain at the moment and expect inflation to remain at 2 per cent."

Therein lies the problem. Doomed etc.
                    Boomed, mate, boomed. Fill yer boots.

Comment

Working...
                    X