• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Canary Wharf to Heathrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canary Wharf to Heathrow

Whats the best way to get from CW to Heathrow? Do I have to go on the Heathrow Express from Paddington?

Originally posted by XTC
    Whats the best way to get from CW to Heathrow? Do I have to go on the Heathrow Express from Paddington?
    Threaded would use his private jet.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Just book a flight from City Airport, so much easier.

tim

Comment

The express is only about 10 minutes faster than using the picadilli line (from my place in CW anyways).

Having said that I usually use Sugars helo down the road to get to where ever I need to!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by tim123
          Just book a flight from City Airport, so much easier.

tim
          Thanks Tim I never thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
            This is the only way
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
              Jetski down the river?
              Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
                Jetski down the river?
                Up the river.

Comment

CW --> Jubilee Line to Waterloo (15-20 mins)
                  Waterloo --> Reading line to Feltham(normally higher numbered platforms) Where you can get the Heathrow express (30 mins+20min)

Comment

Jubilee then Picadilly should get you there in an hour or so, with minimum hassle. If everything's running ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X